show / hide sidebar
Last updated: 13 March 2017
1. We respect your privacy
1.1 3Dfashionable is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Unless given consent to do otherwise and/or otherwise permissible by and/or required by law, 3Dfashionable will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Your Personal Information
2.1 Personal information that may be requested or provided by you includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as your full name and email address;
- Your mobile phone number;
- Your individual preferences;
- Financial information about you;
- Your payment details;
- Information regarding your personal interests and choices and relevant information about you;
- Location data;
- Sensitive information about you;
- Your online behaviour and interests based on your online browsing activity;
- Information automatically collected by our software to include IP Address of the computer or the proxy server that you use to access the Website, cookies data, performance specifications of the user’s hardware and software, the type of device used to access the Website, your computer operating system details and settings, the name of your ISP (if you access the Website with a mobile device), date and time of access to the Website and the URL of the page requested;
- Information about your experience with our Services;
- Statistical information and log data about number of visits to certain pages on the Website;
- The contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to 3Dfashionable and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing and social media purposes);
- Any other personal information which you directly provide to 3Dfashionable;
- Any other personal information requested or required for the purpose of provision the Services.
3. Sensitive Information
4. Collection of Personal Information
5. Active Information Collection
5.1 Personal information may be collected by us if you:
- Directly give it to us when you sign up for the Website, or any time you visit 3Dfashionable, or purchase our products;
- Subscribe to any alerts, information releases, news, newsletters, updates and media releases about our products or services;
- Complete and submit any forms to us;
- Communicate with us;
- Contact us directly in person or via any medium including but not limited to by mail, telephone, social media and via the contact form on the Website;
- Participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- Interact with the Website for a specific purpose; or
- Interact with or browse the Website generally.
5.2 Personal information is requested in order to facilitate or provide you with Services, certain content, and information about such content, products or services, any marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of products, offers, or events which may be of interest. You are not obliged to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in 3Dfashionable being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content or Services, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries (where applicable).
5.3 We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including list brokers, social media websites and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
6. Passive Information Collection
6.1 We may also collect information which tells us about visitors to the Website. For example, we may collect information about the location, date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors. By accessing our Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing our Website generally, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
6.2 Certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as Unique Device Identifiers (UDI), cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream). In certain circumstances, this information may be considered anonymous information or personal information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
6.3 Your Internet browser automatically transmits to our Website you are browsing some of this anonymous information or personal information, such as the URL of the website you just came from, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the UDI (if applicable) and the browser version your device is currently using.
6.5 3Dfashionable uses passively collected anonymous information or personal information to provide better service to our Website’s visitors and customers, customise our Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve our Website for your use.
6.7 By accessing our Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
7.1 The collection of personal information is neither intended for, nor directed to, persons who are under the age of eighteen (18) years old. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only use our Website with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
8. Purpose for collection, use and disclosure of personal information
8.1 Personal information will be collected, held, used and disclosed for the following primary purposes jointly and/or severally:
- To create and manage your account, and provide you with the Website’s functionality, ensure that you can place orders and get items you ordered, communicate about your orders;
- To maintain the functionality of our Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on our Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via our Website;
- To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices, whether or not these are important to our Website;
- To fulfill obligations in respect of any order made on our Website;
- To provide you with information about your orders, content and services, to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel;
- To maintain our relationship with you;
- To render Services to you;
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters);
- To respond to enquiries, complaints and complaints handling;
- To improve Services, our Website and system administration;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research;
- To share personal information with our promotional partners and other trusted third parties in the manner described below;
- To the extent permissible by law, for any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by 3Dfashionable in the circumstances.
9. Protection of Personal Information
9.2 These exceptions include, but are not limited to, data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service (the “Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use the personal information in connection with their functions and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
9.4 3Dfashionable reserves the right to use or disclose any information, including personal information, as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the rights or property of 3Dfashionable, or any member of the public, to protect the integrity of our Website, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
10. Storage and Security of Personal Information
10.1 3Dfashionable will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card and other payment details). The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas or may be operated by cloud computing. 3Dfashionable uses “https” secured access to certain parts of the Website.
11. Links to Other Websites
11.1 Our Website may contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy policies, practices or statements. 3Dfashionable is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of organisation linked to Our Website.
12. Access and Correction to Your Personal Information
12.1 You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on our database. Information may be reviewed by contacting 3Dfashionable’ privacy officer via the contact form: contact form A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
12.2 We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
13. Data Retention
13.1 We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary or your account is active or as needed to provide you with services on our Website. If you no longer want us to use your personal information to provide you with services, you may close your account. However, we may retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreement.
14. Sale of Company
15. Changing and Deleting Information we have about you
15.1 Information contained on the database may be deleted if you send a request via our contact form: contact form Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.